All vending spots have been filled. If you would like to receive information for Praise in the Park 2014, please email your contact information.
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Rhett Walker Band
If you are interested in food, merchandise, or information vending, you will find important
information below. The Planning Committee and community are excited about the opportunity
to worship with fellow believers from far and wide. Just as the performers on stage, you are responsible for presenting a quality product and a humble attitude as we work together to show the love of Christ to our customers. The requirements below will highlight areas of concern we have as a committee but should not be considered all encompassing. Thank you again and we, as a committee, pray that your day is successful and your mission is accomplished should you choose to partner with us.
The vending area is located on Oak Street between Mill Street and Beaver Dam Road just outside the main gate to Lucedale City Park. For those not familiar with the area, it is due south of the tennis courts with a good view of the stage.
IMPORTANT! Please be aware that vendors are not covered under the Praise in the Park liability coverage. Please check to make sure your organization or church’s liability policy covers your activities.
• The number of food vendors will be limited to twenty (20) and available to ministry groups only. Vending spaces will be issued on a first come basis in the order the application is received.
• Applications may be submitted on-line or printed and mailed to Praise in the Park. Inc. The application fee will be due within 10 days of the application or can be paid immediately by using the Paypal or credit card link.
• Placement of vending booths will be based on electrical requirements and smoker/grill use. Each vendor will have access to one plug. You will need to supply heavy duty extension cords to connect to the power source.
• Food vending fee will be $300 for a 10 x 15 space. You must provide the exact dimensions of your tent or vending trailer on the vendor application.
• Merchandise vending fee will be $100 and the booth size will be 10x10. The merchandise vendors will be located on Mill Street between Oak and Commerce. Vendors must submit a list of items that will be sold for approval by the vending committee.
• Information only booth fee will be $100 and the booth size will be 10x10. The location of the information booths will be determined at a later date.
• Setup begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 10 a.m. If you are not in place by 10 a.m. you will have to carry in your equipment since the road will be closed. We recommend being prepared for customers at 12:00 p.m.
• This is a rain or shine event so no rainchecks.
• A responsible adult, over the age of 21, must be in the booth at all times.
• All cookers MUST BE BARRICADED from the public access areas.
• All booths with open flames must be equipped with a fire extinguisher.
• The area must be kept clean at all times. Each vendor must supply a trash can and garbage bags.
• Tents are allowed. Tent staking and wires are not allowed.
• No vehicle parking in the vending area.
• You must vend until the show ends. No loading out during the show. The road will open when foot traffic is clear. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• No dumping of waste water or grease.
• The vending coordinator will post a list of vendors and what they will be selling on our website. It is the responsibility of the vendors to check this information and notify the coordinator of any changes, deletions, or additions.
• Vendors cannot set up and block traffic on sidewalks.
• Sales tax collection and payment is the responsibility of each vendor (if applicable).
• Give God the glory for all He has done and will do.
Other Recommendations and Information
• The ground in the area is not level. Be prepared with leveling supplies.
• Water is not available. Please be prepared to supply your water needs.
• Bring your own tables and chairs.
• Be prepared to light your area. Flash lights are also recommended.
• Be prepared to pass an inspection from the Health Department.
• Each food vendor booth comes with two (2) passes into the park. Merchandise and information vendors will receive one (1) pass.
• Vendors may take food and drinks into the park to sell after the gates are open - no wagons or carts are allowed inside the park gates. You may use a wagon and/or cart to transport between the parking and vending areas.
• There will be a $20 processing fee deducted from your refund if it is necessary to cancel your vending booth. No refunds will be given after September 12, 2013.
Here is the procedure for becoming a vendor at Praise in the Park 2013:
• Read and understand the requirements above.
• Click here to complete and submit the Vendor Application. If necessary you can print an application from the Vendor App page and mail it to Praise in the Park, Inc. P. O. Box 1689 Lucedale, MS 39452
• Use the Paypal or credit card link on the Vending Fees page to pay your fee or mail it within 10 days to Praise in the Park, Inc. P. O. Box 1689 Lucedale, MS 39452
• Your application is not complete until your payment is received and your items have been approved by the Vendor Committee. If your vending fee is not received within ten (10) days of your submitted application, your vending booth will be cancelled.
• If you have any questions, please email us here:
Approved VendorsApproved Vendors for Saturday, October 19